What information do we collect?
- we collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest, or respond to a communication such as an email.
- when ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, email, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our website. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase a product, enter a contest/promotion, respond to a communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- to personalize your site experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- to quickly process your transaction.
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- if you have opted-in to receive our email.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we use "cookies"?
Do we disclose the information we collecct to outside parties?
We value our customers and their privacy. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include BonRetta's Aromatherapy. It also does not include website hosting partners, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How to opt-out, remove, or modify your information you have provided to us?
You caqn delet all of your online account information from our database by signing into the "my account" section of our website and remove all of your information (shipping address, billing address, and payment information). Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Changes to our policy
If we decide to change our privace policy, we will post these changes on this page. Policy changes will apply only to information collected after the date of the change.
We welcome questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Please see "Terms and Conditions" sections establishing the use disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.